- Responsible for performing all necessary manufacturing tasks to produce a quality part in a safe and timely manner.
JOB DUTIES :
- To perform all necessary assembly work as part of the manufacturing process according to the Work Instructions and in compliance with customer requirements.
- To perform all necessary quality checks during assembly and follow established procedures when defective assemblies, components, or process flaws are discovered.
- To perform the Assembler’s start-up tasks according to the area’s Startup Check Sheet.
- To perform the Assembler’s PM tasks according to the area’s PM Check Sheet.
- To alert the Supervisor to conditions of inferior quality, or improperly performing equipment so that corrective actions can be planned.
- To regularly use safe working practices and to alert the Team Leader whenever an unsafe condition exists.
- To follow the area plan for 5S and to be responsible for maintaining a clean and safe workstation.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Education: High School diploma or GED required.
- Knowledge: Must have the ability to learn and follow standard work practices. Requires the interpersonal skills and knowledge to work harmoniously with groups and individuals.
- Experience: Previous manufacturing experience preferred but not required. Physical Requirements: Able to lift 25 to 30 pounds at one time and frequent bending during packing process after each assembly is complete. Approximately 70 to 85 times per 1 hour.
- Applicants preferred to have at least a High school diploma/GED or equivalent
JOB SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Salary range $12.30 – $12.75 Hourly *
- Normal working days: weekdays *
- Normal work shifts: Second (evening) *
- The hours for this role are Full-time, Regular
JOB RECRUITMENT INFORMATION
- Apply in person at:
Kentucky Career Center
201 Government Street
Maysville, KY 41056