What To Expect
Services That Work Alongside Your Process
Career Counseling is available at no cost to all Kentucky Career Center – TENCO visitors:
- Share localized labor market data
- Information on job leads
- Counseling to match your interests, skills and experience
- Access to career center computers and Internet access
We can help with your search for jobs, resume writing and other tasks related to your job search. We can even provide the space and equipment for job interviews via videoconference.
Finding a Job
Working closely with many employers across the region, the career center staff has the latest information about who’s hiring and what skills are in demand.
- One-on-one assistance with writing a great resume and cover letter or completing applications
- Help in giving employers the best first impression
If you have, or think you have a disability, that is affecting your ability to work, we have qualified job seeker staff ready to assist you.
We offer a number of workplace skills development opportunities to all job seekers:
- Free workshops
- Basic computer applications
Classes and schedules vary, so it’s best to call your nearest career center for upcoming workshops.