- Opportunities for advancement
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits
- Team-oriented atmosphere centered around core values of safety, quality, commitment and reputation
Duties include assisting in the repair, maintenance, construction, installation and fusion of plastic pipe and in the reconditioning of gas distribution pipelines.
Successful candidates will have:
- High school diploma or equivalent. 2+ years experience in lieu of education will be considered.
- 1+ year gas construction experience.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Permanent residence within commutable distance of the worksite
- CDL preferred but not required.
Apply online at kyconstructionworkers.com.