1) The application process starts with the completion of the Training Interest Form. If you are interested in pursuing training in a high demand occupation, complete the form below. Completion of this form does not guarantee you will be eligible for funding. A Career Counselor will reach out to you to discuss your goals further and schedule an appointment.
2) When you meet with a Career Counselor you will need to bring the following documents which are required for enrollment:
- Social Security card;
- Driver’s License/Permit; and
- Income verification (last paystub, Unemployment documentation, KTAP/food stamp/Supplemental Security Income, or Social Security)
3) If you have any questions, you can contact a Career Counselor your nearest Kentucky Career Center: