Mountain Comprehensive Care Center is hosting a job fair on May 4th, 2022, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at its Wolfe County Outpatient Clinic, 191 Main Street in Campton, KY. Mountain will be hiring on-site for a variety of positions including Bachelor’s-level Therapists, Licensed Master’s-level Therapists, Peer Support Specialists, Community Support Associates, Case Managers and more.
Please join us for this exciting opportunity!
We are HIRING ON SITE for behavioral health positions including:
- Bachelor’s* and Master’s-Level** Behavioral Therapists/MHA
- Case Managers BS/BA in Human Svcs*; 1 Year Human Svc. Exp. w/ Target Population
- Peer Support Specialists HS/GED; 2 Years in Recovery; PSS Certification
- Community Support Associate HS/GED; 1 Year Behavioral Health Experience
*BS/BA Human Services: i.e., Psychology, Sociology, Social Work, Counseling
**Master’s Licensure: i.e., CSW, MFTA, LPCA, LPCC, LCSW, LMFT, or equivalent
Federal mandate requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or deemed to be exempt for medical or religious reasons.
Please bring the following required documentation:
- Social Security Card*
- Driver’s License *
- Proof of Car Insurance showing you as a listed driver
- Highest Level Diploma or Official Transcript **
- Voided Check with your name on it for Direct Deposit
- Names, Social Security Numbers and
- Dates of Birth of Beneficiaries
* Name on your SS Card and Driver’s License must match.
** If you do not have an official transcript, please order it and have it mailed to: MCCC | Attn: Kathy Goble | 104 South Front Ave. | Prestonsburg, KY 41653. If you have access to your unofficial transcript please bring that with you to the job fair, along with your diploma.
Mountain Comprehensive Care Center, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. Employment opportunity is offered based on job qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, protected veteran or victimization status.